In order to create an organized State Archery Association, unbiased to any of our great and flexible sport, we the archers of Illinois, have banded together into an Association.
The name of this organization shall be the Illinois Archery Association, indicated in abbreviation as; I.A.A., a National Field Archery Association affiliate, a not for profit organization.
The Purpose of the I.A.A. shall be:
- To encourage and promote to the best of its ability organized archery in all its forms in the State of Illinois.
- To coordinate activities and enforce rules standardized by the N.F.A.A. for archery competition.
- To represent the archers of Illinois in their dealings with the N.F.A.A. and before the various governments and governmental agencies in the State of Illinois.
News & Events
- NFAA Foundation Updates
- NFAA Updates
- 2016 Indoor Great Lakes Sectional Results
- 2016 I.A.A. Indoor Championship Results
- 2016 I.A.A. State Convention Registration Form
- 2015 State Champions
- 2016 I.A.A. State Indoor Championship Flyer
- Urgent - IDNR Proposed Change to Deer Hunting Regulations
- New tournament guidelines, constitution and big game applications are now available from the "Links" shortcut at the top of the page.
- 2015 Gun Raffle Winners List
- Check out the Tech Tips link that has been added under the Links Page - Submit your tips for publication.