In order to create an organized State Archery Association, unbiased to any of our great and flexible sport, we the archers of Illinois, have banded together into an Association.
The name of this organization shall be the Illinois Archery Association, indicated in abbreviation as; I.A.A., a National Field Archery Association affiliate, a not for profit organization.
The Purpose of the I.A.A. shall be:
- To encourage and promote to the best of its ability organized archery in all its forms in the State of Illinois.
- To coordinate activities and enforce rules standardized by the N.F.A.A. for archery competition.
- To represent the archers of Illinois in their dealings with the N.F.A.A. and before the various governments and governmental agencies in the State of Illinois.
News & Events
- 2014 Outdoor Field Championship Results
- 2014 Outdoor Target Championship Results
- 2014 Outdoor Field Championship Info
- 2014 Outdoor Target Championship Info
- The Illinois Archery Association would like to congratulate National Champions - Nancy Zorn - SSFFS and Kathy Pindell - SFFS. Great shooting!
- 3/31/14 - Check out the Tech Tips link that has been added under the Links Page - Submit your tips for publication.
- 09/19/2013 After many delays and design changes, the Illinois Archery Association launches new and improved website for it's members. The site is still under construction and not all pages are completed. Check back for updated content!